»

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dreaming my dreams of you...

Greetings, salutations, shalom.


    This weekend has been an emotional roller coaster in RL for me. I haven't cried so much in months. Sometimes, I guess you just need a good cry and to let yourself go. 

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it on today, but I'm sure glad I did! Today was camp sign ups. In the kid world, this is an epic day that we all wait on and only happens twice a year. Everyone deprims and puts on their pretty pink skin then tp's like mad to get in to hopefully get a spot into camp! To my surprise, I was one of the first on the sim the first try! My sissy and besties also got in. So tonight, I go to sleep with a much needed smile on my face. After I shoot some zombies of course. ;)


<3 Evie Bebe

0 comments:

Post a Comment