»

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ready for take off...

Greetings, salutations, shalom.


    Camp day has arrived! After we made sure Nessie was fed, all the windows and doors were locked, & everything was in it's place, we packed up the car and headed to the departure area.  Mommy is a counselor this year so she had to help get everyone checked in when they arrived.  This year we got to go on a submarine! It was kinda scary, but lots of fun.  :)

When we arrived, we went straight to our cabin to get situated. I got the top bunk which kinda sucks, but I'm rolling with the punches and keeping a smile on my face. Everyone says "Camp is what you make of it", and I am determined to make mine great! I haven't explored much of camp yet, but it sure is pretty. Tomorrow, it's on!
<3 Evie Bebe

0 comments:

Post a Comment