»

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ho Ho Ho...

Greetings, salutations, shalom.

Happy New Year!
It has been forever since I have blogged. 
Can you believe it is already 2013? I know I sure can't!
Lots of exciting things happened the last few months. The Sapphire Divas celebrated Christmas and it was AMAZING! So let's get to it, shall we?

It was Christmas Eve in the Sapphire home, Mamaboo said we had to make some cookies for Santa. He was sure to be awfully hungry on his trip from the North Pole. I was her little helper and got the mix everything together and add the chocolate chips! I may have helped myself a little too. *giggles*
Next we had to bake them. I got to use my new kitchen set finally. :)

Cookies take a while to bake, so Mama had an activity planned for us. To make it easier for Santa to find our house, we made magic reindeer glitter in all of their favorite colors!

We had to add one scoop from each color and the more we added, the magic started to appear. Before we knew it, the jar began to sparkle! We knew then it was ready. We headed outside and Mama got the ladder from the shed. She carried me up the roof and let me sprinkle the magical reindeer glitter all over until the whole roof began to sparkle! Santa & his reindeer would never miss our house now.



Finally the cookies were finished. I wrote a note to Santa and we picked out a good spot to leave him his cookies & milk. We also left some fresh carrots for the reindeer.

I was getting pretty sleepy, so Mama took me into the living room so we could cuddle up under the Christmas tree. She read me It was the night before Christmas as I drifted off to sleep...



All night I had dreams about Santa. I swore I heard him say "Ho Ho Ho". Finally it was Christmas morning. Mama came and woke me up. "Did Santa come!?" I ran into the living room and sure enough, it really was him! It was such a wonderful morning. We opened all the gifts and just laughed. Mama saved the best gift for last.


Tucked away behind the tree was a little tin can. Inside was a very special book, my baby book! You see, Santa gave me the gift I had been dreaming of. To be born and to be my Mamaboo's for real. I am so happy and so very blessed. This was the best Christmas ever.

Love,
Evie Bebe


*Note: All pics were taken by my Mama, Kendal Sapphire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment